Friday, October 3, 2008

Love In Blood

('Kyou Kara Maou' no Fanfiction desu)

He picked up the knife from the floor. Everything was smeared with blood... He can't even see clearly. Everything is nothing but with the color of red in his eye...

What have he done? Did he just killed everyone there? What happened? Something's missing in his heart... Like a blackhole that's getting bigger and bigger. He can't hold on any much longer.

There's no strentgh left in his body, tears streaming down his eyes...
Wolfram....
He cries...
Wolfram, where are you?...
Pain overwhelmed his clueless heart...
Wolfram!!!!
He screamed his lung out...
He's not coming back,
He won't be back...
Memories shot his head like gunshot;
His blond hair shines, his warm smiles, his soft touch...
I love you, wolfram...

"Yuri..", a voice called out to him...
He searched for it but everything is so red...
Red blood filled his hand, his knife, his eyes...
But then he saw him, lying there covered in blood...
His blond hair, they are now red from the color of the blood.
He rushes out to him, "Wolfram!"
He hold him in his arm...

"I can't hold on any much longer, Yuri..."
"No! Don't leave me! I Love u...U must hold on."
"U love me?"
"Yes! I do! Wolfram, don't leave me! I have killed them all! They won't ever hurt you again now. They're gone..."

As tears overflown his eyes, Wolfram smiles and said with his last breath, "Thank You..."

^Angsty+Sacrifice^

No comments: