Friday, October 3, 2008

JEALOUSY: THE ESSENCE OF LOVE

['Kyou Kara Maou' no fanfiction desu!]


For God sakes, I should really stop thinking about him!, Yuuri thinks to himself while wandering around the room. He can't fake it how much he hated to see Wolfram being so close to the Shizuki guy, one of the guest at his palace for that big royal xeremony they're going to held. Wait a minute. Am…I…jealous?! His jaw dropped.

"No way! No way! Argh!!! Stop it already! Don't think about him!" Yuuri shout at himself.

"Think about who?" Wolfram asked as he entered the room.

"What?" Yuuri looked at him as his face gone all white.

"What's wrong with you? You looked like you've seen a ghost?."

"A ghost?! Are you kidding me?! Nothing!" he hug himself. "Nothing's wrong"

"Yeah… whatever…" Wolfram said as he went to the bed and took one of the pillows.

"What are you doing? Why are you taking the pillow?"

"I'm sleeping in Shizuki's room tonight…"

"What?! No way! You can't do that!"

"What do you mean I can't do that? Why should you care anyway?"

"Because you're my… err… I mean… that's my pillow!" he took the pillow off Wolfram's hand, "and it stays here… there are many other pillows in other rooms."

"Fine whatever…" Wolfram shrugs. As he about to leave, Yuuri pull his arm.

"Where are you going?"

"Do I have to tell you again?" Wolfram seems pissed as he shakes his hand away from Yuuri.

"No. I mean… it's dangerous outside… You should stay here…"

"I don't mind the danger…" Wolfram said. "Goodnight." And he closed the door behind him.

Yuuri was startled. And he frowns. And he sits down on his bed helplessly. "Wolfram…" he said sadly.

***

There they are…Sitting around like lovers in my hallway. Yuuri was pissed watching Wolfram clinging on to Shizuki so much.

"Wolfram!!" Yuuri yelled.

"What?" Wolfram looks at Yuuri but then looked away.

What a scum…he never ignored me before. I'm going to kill him! Yuuri thought. "Wolfram, come here for a while. I have something to tell you."

"Okay. Whatever…" he said then he looked back at Shizuki and touches his cheek smiling charmingly, "Wait here for a while, okay?"

Yuuri face went all red in anger. As Wolfram approaches him, he said angrily to him, "Hey, you! I don't like you getting anywhere near another man, do you get me?! You're my betrothed and we're going to get married so don't go around messing with another man!" then Yuuri startled, surprised by what he himself had said.

"Yuuri…" Wolfram called to him with shocked. "Yuuri!" he hugs Yuuri with happiness swirling around him. "I almost gave up on you…"

Yuuri realizes then at that moment that Wolfram is still in love with him.

In the distance, their words echoed…

"Yuuri, you loved me after all"

"Wait a sec…that doesn't necessarily have to mean anything…!"


^Jealousy=love^

No comments: